Dr. Frye welcomes new patients. Choosing a sports medicine & orthopedic physician who specializes in pediatric care is an important decision. By selecting Dr. Frye and her team, you can feel comfortable that you have made the right decision. To help you get acquainted with our office and make your visit productive, stress-free and enjoyable, we have included helpful information on this page for your review.
What to Expect
On the day of your child's first visit to our office, we recommend arriving 15 minutes early. This allows extra time to complete registration forms and ensures you have plenty of time to get checked in & acquainted with our office. We genuinely look forward to meeting you. Due to COVID precautions, everyone is asked to wear a mask when entering the office. We ask that everyone change to a medical grade mask (which we will supply for you) in order to enter the clinic rooms. Temperatures are also taken when guests enter our office. Please respect our efforts to keep everyone healthy and reduce illness.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
To expedite your first appointment, please arrive a few minutes early to complete registration forms so that we have all the necessary information to treat your child. You may also download and print the forms from this website, fill them out ahead of time, and bring them with you to the first appointment.
- New Patient Intake Form - Available to complete & bring to your visit
- Michigan High School Sports Physical Forms
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.