Welcome to Our Practice
Looking for a compassionate, approachable pediatric orthopedic and sports medicine specialist? You’ve come to the right place. Dr. Stacy Frye specializes in orthopedic and musculoskeletal care for kids, and our team would love to get to know you and your family better. Our commitment is to help children reach their highest potential by working with parents, as well as local coaches, school administrators, athletic trainers and other health care providers to promote and maintain each child’s physical and emotional well-being from birth up to college years.
Dr. Frye believes that accessibility, understanding and comfort are the cornerstones for an exceptional practice. To achieve this goal, she offers convenient office hours including early morning appointments, helpful patient resources and an outstanding level of support and expertise. She collaborates with local primary care physicians and specialists to assure that each child receives the care they need. So whether you’re visiting for the first time or the hundredth time, you’ll receive the same quality, educational and compassionate service with every appointment. When you choose Dr. Frye, you can feel confident that you are teaming with an experienced orthopedic specialist who has dedicated her career to strictly pediatric patients and athletes.
As a non-operative pediatric orthopedist & sports medicine physician, Dr. Frye specializes in the evaluation and treatment of outpatient orthopedic & sports medicine conditions, including but not limited to:
- Acute athletic (including dance/performance) & traumatic injuries
- Fracture care (broken bones) – including casting and splinting in the office
- Overuse injuries including growth plate pain/injury, stress fracture, shin splints, plantar fasciitis
- Musculoskeletal pain/concerns (back, knee, elbow, shoulder, ankle, neck, wrist, foot, hip, tailbone)
- Spine issues including scoliosis, spondylolysis, spondylolisthesis, kyphosis
- Gait abnormalities including intoeing, toe walking, limp, ankle pronation & flat feet
- Growth & alignment issues including leg length discrepancy, knock knees, bowed legs
- Newborn and infant issues including hip dysplasia, birth injury, torticollis, brachial plexus injury, clavicle fractures, clubfeet, limb abnormalities
- Concussion, including return-to-school & return-to-play clearance
- Fibromyalgia and chronic pain
Our shared goal, as parents and medical providers, is to guide your child on a path of optimal health. In order to attain this, our team strives to meet and exceed our patients’ expectations while maintaining the highest standards of excellence in pediatric sports medicine and orthopedic care. From sports physicals and preventive care, to treatments of acute injuries and broken bones and to the ongoing treatment of chronic conditions, Dr. Frye offers comprehensive orthopedic care for children from infancy through the college years.
Please take a few moments to explore our informational website. We hope you will find our site easy to navigate, informative, and helpful in keeping your child healthy, active and “in the game”. This website gives you easy access to our Burton practice, including directions, hours of operation, payment policies, information about Dr. Frye and services offered. It also includes answers to some of our most commonly asked questions.
If you have any questions or want to schedule your child’s first visit to our office, feel free to contact us today. Please call our office directly to get the quickest response. Our friendly and knowledgable staff is available to support and assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you for your interest in our pediatric orthopedic and sports medicine practice. Dr. Frye and her team look forward to meeting you soon.